Sàn Art Laboratory opens beyond visual art to literature / design / sound / performance / architecture / fashion
If you are artists under 35 years of age who are from and based in South East Asia: namely Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, The Philippines, Singapore, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Malaysia and Timor-Leste. Artists need to hold nationality of these countries and be based (living) in this region.
> If you meet the above requirements, please follow this step-by-step guide to apply for San Art Laboratory:
1. Read carefully the information on San Art Laboratory
2. Download and fill out the application form, in which you need to provide an artist statement that describes the ideas you are challenging in your artistic practice (300 words minimum).
3. Update your CV (please do let us know what you do most recently and NOT just from 2001)
4. Build a portfolio of images of past work and any current/forthcoming projects under development.
–For visual art applicants, please send 6 images no larger than 1Mb each
–For performance, sound, architecture, literature, fashion, design applicants, please send maximum 6 samples of your respective works.
5. Email the above 3 items (Application form, updated CV, portfolio) to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with email subjected ‘Your name – Application for San Art Laboratory – Session 9′. Applications can be in either Vietnamese or English.
San Art will send confirmation email when your application is received.
Applications close on 5 February.
image caption: Nguyen Thuy Tien (Session 7) in her studio.