San Art Laboratory is open to artists under 35 years of age who are from and based in South East Asia: namely Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, The Philippines, Singapore, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Malaysia and Timor-Leste. Artists need to hold nationality of these countries and be based (living) in this region. Each session, at least 2 artists will be chosen from Vietnam.
If you meet the above requirements, please follow this step-by-step guide to apply for San Art Laboratory.
1. Read carefully information of San Art Laboratory
2. Download and fill out application form.
– your current CV
– portfolio of images of past work and any current/forthcoming projects under development. Please note, no more than 6 images will be accepted. Each image must be provided as JPEG and no larger than 1MB.
3. Provide an artist statement that describes the ideas you are challenging in your artistic practice (300 words minimum)
4. Send the above information (CV, application form, portfolio with images) to “email@example.com”, with email subjected ‘Your name – Application for Lab 8′
5. San Art will send confirmation email when your application is received
(Applications can be in either Vietnamese or English)
Applications close: August 15th, 2015
Laboratory Session 8 begins from December 1st, 2015 until May 29th, 2016.